The following are the steps for starting an IAD franchisee in your city,
- Fill an application form along with all required documents
- First meeting at Head Office
- Visit one center to understand the business
- Sign an MOU(memorandum of understanding)
As an IAD franchisee you will be responsible for the following:
- Investment to set up the training centre as per the specifications of IAD.
- Manage and operate the centre on a daily basis.
- Follow the standard operating procedure and conduct training as per IAD Guidelines.
- Create good student word of mouth by offering good quality training and good placement guidance.
- Generate business through multiple marketing activities in the local area.
Yes, we will provide training for the education business. We provide all support for marketing, technology, training and other support required for day to day operations
Training for your faculty members will be given in order to enable them to conduct the batches. Also, training programs for upskilling the technical team are conducted from time to time.
Yes, depending upon your performance you can open another IAD franchise in any location.
The rate of ROI depends on the investment made, the revenues earned and the expenses incurred.
It really depends on how effectively you can manage your business and earn a profit.
This is dependent on the city & the location. In metros, there are classrooms of 30 seats also. In non-metros, the classroom capacity is typically 5 or 10. For economies of scale considerations, we recommend a minimum classroom size of 10
All Payments are made directly in the name of IAD by the student. The Business Partner’s role is to counsel the students to pay on time and make them aware of the Payment process.
Our franchise agreement will be renewed annually until there is any breach of contract as per the franchise agreement signed by both the parties.
If you have additional questions or would like to talk to a sales representative, you can contact one of our franchise sales managers Mobile no: 93240 89319
While every case is different, the typical length of time between the time you sign the Franchise Agreement, we approve your location, and you open your business, which is between 2 and 12 months.
The Franchise Disclosure Document (FDD) will describe in detail how the IAD franchise operates and will specify how the company is organized. It will also contain franchisee contact information so that you can contact our owners to get the information needed for your research. Once you complete an Application for Additional Information, we will forward it to you.