January 2019 Newsletter:
The current issue of our newsletter is finally published online. Firstly, check the latest information about who are we and what are we doing. Secondly, check the latest projects completed by the team. Also get informed about the latest drone news and other updates regarding drone training, drone pilot reviews. Finally, check the upcoming batches that our drone training vertical Indian Academy of Drones is organizing. A very Happy New year to all of you thank for being part of IAD and Dronitech family.
Welcome to the second edition of DroniTech & Indian Academy of Drones:
1. To begin with, the latest updates, we are delivering a mix of drone-related news articles.
2. Likewise, some drone knowledge of the month.
3. Finally, upcoming drone training batches and overview of drone projects done by us inÂ different industries.
Innovative projects completed by DRONITECH TEAM:
The New Way ofÂ Tackling Indiaâ€™s Urban Planning Issue.
DRONE KNOWLEDGE ARTICLE OF THE MONTH:
I. Predicted growth for anti-drone technology:
- Drones have increasingly used for military operations.
- The technology designed to disrupt or shoot down drones is also advancing, especially with tackling drones that are designed for military purposes.
II. Drone Regulations 1.0 can fetch India major slice of $100 billion industry:
- Firstly the Ministry of Civil Aviation has formulated policy in a such way due to that drone has huge base in country.
- The country’s newly-announced Drone Regulation 1.0 hasÂ a step to open up the use of Remotely Piloted Aircraft (RPAs) â€” commonly known as drones â€” for commercial activities.
To download the January 2019 newsletter please click here.
Do plan your career path with DroniTech & Indian Academy of Drones.
And stay tuned for the next issue to be published in next month’s Newsletter.