- Instructor: Anisha Bhosle
- Lectures: 6
Complete guide to land mapping using drones
This online video based course answers the most common questions about drones.
- High-quality maps can be produced quickly and in a cost-effective method..
- Drones provide accurate data – projects stay on track.
- Learn from industry experts who have executed multiple projects for Indian Railways.
- Learn to use industry-standard software like DroneDeploy and Pix4D.
- You will be certified and can start working on your own after course completion.
Questions? Our experts have answers.
If you have any questions about Complete guide to land mapping using drones, please ask us. Our reps are standing by to help.
This Online Course Includes
DGCA Drone Law
DJI go app
Industry Trends & Forecasts
Our elite team of UAV experts developed Complete guide to land mapping using drones Course to equip you with the most up-to-date, essential drone knowledge.
- Detailed insights about drone business and itâ€™s application in different sectors.
- Learn Drone Training With Indiaâ€™s Best Drone Academy available in 6 cities.
- Watch at your own pace with comfort of your home.
- Learn about drone manufacturing and how to sell your drones and services.
- IAD Introduction
- Company Introduction and Experience
Lecture 1.1Agenda and company introduction
- Course Preview
- DGCA Rules and Safety Guidelines
- Introduction to Land Mapping
- How Drones are Transforming this Industry
- How to Select Best Drones for your work
Lecture 2.1Introduction to Land Mapping Course
- Land Mapping Workflow
- Practical example
- Sample project explanation
Lecture 3.1Workflow and Sample Project demo
- Equipments required for Land Mapping
- Land Mapping Software Introduction - Drone Deploy , Pix4D , Agisoft Metashape , Correlator 3D , Propeller
- GCP Concept
- Creating KML File [google earth pro]
- Marking GCP in KML File
Lecture 4.1Landmapping softwares
- Drone Deploy Software
- Flight Planning in Drone Deploy
- Executing Flight Plan on Site - Pre Flight Check List , On site Safety Checks , On Site Flight Planning corrections if required , Capturing Data (Images)
Lecture 5.1Flight Planning in Drone Deploy software
- Processing in Pix4D Software - Creating Project , Uploading Images , Importing and Tagging GCP , Processing Options , Generating Different Outputs
Lecture 6.1Processing in Pix4D software
Quiz 7.1Land Mapping Quiz30m