- Instructor: Anisha Bhosle
- Lectures: 8
Aerial Photography and Videography Course
This online video based course answers the most common questions about drones.
- How drones are transforming industries with aerial cinematography and learn DGCA rules and regulations.
- You will also learn in detail about DJI app interface and its settings.
- This course will take you through camera functions, important components of camera and various techniques used in aerial photography and videography.
- We will go through different kinds of compositions and perspectives.
- Functions and details of intelligent flight modes are explained.
- Case studies with actual event photography.
Questions? Our experts have answers.
If you have any questions about Aerial Photography and Videography, please ask us. Our reps are standing by to help.
This Online Course Includes
DGCA Drone Law
DJI go app
Intelligent Flight Modes
Our elite team of UAV experts developed Aerial Photography and Videography Course to equip you with the most up-to-date, essential drone knowledge.
- Detailed insights about drone softwares and its application in aerial cinematography.
- Learn Drone Training With India’s Best Drone Academy available in 6 cities.
- Watch at your own pace with comfort of your home.
- IAD Introduction
- Trainer Introudction
- Course Preview
Lecture 2.1Overview of the course
- DGCA Rules and Safety Guidelines
- Introduction to Aerial Cinematography
- How Drones are Transforming this Industry
- How to Select Best Drones for your work
Lecture 3.1Introduction to Aerial Cinematography
- Introduction to DJI Go App Interface
- Icons Function- DJI App
- Craft Setting
- Sensor Setting & Calibration
Lecture 4.1Introduction to DJI Go App Interface
- Camera Settings
- Frame Composition
Lecture 5.1Introduction to Camera Settings
- Camera Exposure
- Use of White Balance & Histogram
Lecture 6.1Introduction to Camera Exposure
- How to use Intelligent Flight Modes explained
- Point of Interest
- Follow me
- Active Track
Lecture 7.1How to use Intelligent Flight Modes explained
- When & How to use Aerial Cinematic Shot
- Tilt Up and Reveal Shot + Rocket Shot
- Bird's Eye View + Tracking Shot
- The Overtake + Unveiling Shot
- Helix and Point of Interest
- Planning and Execution
Lecture 8.1How to use Aerial Cinematic shots
- Case Study - Event Drone shoot
Lecture 9.1Case study with actual event footage
Quiz 10.1Aerial Photography and Videography Quiz30m