Currently we offer:
- 2-days Aerial Cinematography course
- 5-days Advance training course
- 5-days Industrial Drone Training Course
The term UAV is an abbreviation of Unmanned Aerial vehicle, meaning aerial vehicles which operate without a human pilot. UAVs are commonly used in both the military and police forces in situations where the risk of sending a human piloted aircraft is dangerous, or the situation makes using a manned aircraft impractical.
5-days Diploma in Multirotor Pilot Training:
Our 5 day Advance comprehensive Flight Training course will equip you with the knowledge and skills you need to become an expert drone pilot with excellent decision making abilities. Enterprise level standard operating procedures. Become a true leader in the field and learn to set protocol when executing project. This course offers a combination of classroom training and hands-on flight sessions with one of our expert flight instructors. Limited class sizes guarantee that you will get adequate flight time and leave feeling confident in your abilities to fly!
2-days Aerial Cinematography Course:
Drones provide professional photographers with new ways to capture a moment like never before. Small unmanned aerial vehicles equipped with high-quality cameras can be flown and positioned at almost any angle to get the perfect shot. From beautiful wide rang landscapes to stunning scenes, drones have changed the way we see the world. However, photographers understand national airspace regulations before flying commercially. Explore our drone training courses and add a new dimension to your photography.
5-days Industrial Drone Training Course:
Indian Academy of Drones is pleased to announce the Land Mapping and Structural Inspection program! This course helps to make efficient and accurate planning, execution and maintenance of assets in sectors like infrastructure development, mining, urban development/planning, etc. Land surveyors’ always work outdoors irrespective of weather and additional dangers of tough or unexpected terrain. Having a drone mapping solution allows autonomous flights to eliminate several risks associated with land surveying such as heavy equipment and hazardous injuries. The course offers a combination of classroom training and hands-on flight sessions with the guidance of professional industry experts. Each session has been thoughtfully planned with subject matter experts who will share their knowledge and experience with you.
Some of the learning outcomes of the course include:
- Introduction to Drones
- DGCA Regulations
- Electronic Components Tutorial
- Solo field flying test
- Drone flight training
- Drone job prospects
- Custom Drone Assembly
- Flight Simulator Training
Currently, Droni IAD has tied up with 5+ companies who are looking for UAV Pilots. The job profile varies from media, entertainment, security and surveillance, inspections etc.
During the initial phase the earnings of a Drone Pilot is in between 5k-6k in a day. But as the person gains professional experience the earnings increase which then lies in between 25-30k in a day
We are affiliated to FTOs (Bombay flying club) authorized by DGCA.
We have a team of well qualified professionals:
- Brigadier GVG Prasad (Advisor and Guest Lecturer) – Brigadier Prasad and his team are the ones responsible for commissioning the Searcher MK II and Heron Unmanned Aerial Vehicles in the Indian army and writing the operational manuals for these aircrafts. He has contributed immensely in the field of education and training in the Army.
- Chirag Patel – With over 8 years of cinematography experience in ads & films, Chirag is an industry-crafted cinematographer & photographer well versed in Aerial platforms like DJI & Inspire. He is super passionate about drone flying. Having flown hundreds of hours across geographies, Chirag’s flying skills are that of a legend. He aims to train safe drone pilots by introducing standard operation procedures.
- Anisha Bhosle – A big thinker, with big ambitions, Anisha is a drone specialist working hard to build bridges and advance innovative solutions in the UAV industry. She has over 10 years of experience in the electronics & telecommunication. She has developed a proprietary workflow to drone training and engineering while working on other ways to expand the possibilities of both fields.
We offer placement guidance based on the candidate sill level. Details for the same would be offered during the workshop.
Details for the next set of batches can be obtained by clicking on this link.
Students are trained on simulator first, then on a custom drone, and Phantom 4 professional Drone.
We have 7 centers across India. In Mumbai, we have 2 centers (Borivali & Andheri), 1 in Navi Mumbai, 1 in hyderabad, 1 in Trivendrum , 1 in Pune and 1 in Ahmedabad.
To REGISTER you need make the complete payment for us to confirm your seat for the course or Pay an advance amount (Which includes GST), the remaining amount can be paid on the day of the workshop. Also, you need to send your Scanned copy of passport or Aadhar Card to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Kindly contact with our sales team for the payment structure.
There are only 8-10 seats per batch so it recommended that you block your seat as soon as possible.
We currently offer training everyone above 18 years old.