June 2019 Newsletter:
To begin with, the current issue of our newsletter is finally published online. Firstly check the latest information about who we are and what we are doing with our latest projects completed by our team.
Also get informed about the latest drone news and other updates regarding drone training, drone pilot reviews.
Finally check the upcoming batches that our drone training vertical Indian Academy of Drones is organizing.
Welcome to the sixth edition of DroniTech & Indian Academy of Drones – June 2019 Newsletter.
1. To begin with, the latest updates, we are delivering a mix of drone-related news articles.
2. Likewise, some industrial expert’s views about drone training sessions.
3. Finally, upcoming drone training batches and overview of drone projects done by us in different industries.
Innovative projects completed by DRONITECH TEAM:
1. How drones are revolutionizing GIS?
2. How DRONITECH TEAM is using aerial photography services for digital India?
DRONE KNOWLEDGE ARTICLE OF THE MONTH:
Uttarakhand Uses A Drone To Transport Blood From Remote Health Centre:
- To begin with, a Drone has delivered the blood from a remote primary health center in Uttarakhandâ€™s Tehri district.
- The delivered single unit of blood worth INR 10Lakh.
- The unmanned aerial vehicle (UAV) was used to successfully deliver blood, especially at a time when India is exploring the use of drones.
- This news comes at a time when the central government is looking to come out with new drone regulations.
- Experts suggest that due to use of drones in healthcare has proved that drones are a game-changer.
- Notably in areas that are difficult to accessed geographically.
To download the June 2019 newsletter please click here.
Do plan the career path with DroniTech & Indian Academy of Drones.
Stay tuned for the next issue that is about to be published in next month’s Newsletter.